Active Southern Discovery
Have you dreamed of actively exploring the spectacular scenery and native wildlife that call the bottom of the South Island home, but have never found the time?
Escape to the far south this summer on a guided tour that will fulfil this dream!
Your knowledgeable guide will lead the group on a journey to southern gems, such as the Catlins, Stewart Island and Milford Sound, where you will take an active part in creating lifelong memories, as you hike, kayak, bike and explore the south of the South.
- 7 day-loop from Dunedin, from 13th to 19th December 2020 & from 21st to 27th February 2021
- Iconic locations: The Catlins, Stewart Island, Kepler Track, Milford Sound, Otago Rail Trail
- Small group: 10 people max
- Walk, bike, kayak, nothing too hard and a lot of fun
- Kiwi encounter at dusk on Stewart Island
- Experienced driver-guide
From: NZD 3390 per person
Our borders may be closed, but New Zealand’s French connection is open and as vibrant as ever! Dunedin is now the new premium location in which to immerse yourself in French culture and sharpen up your language skills. Native French-speaking guides from Dunedin add unmistakable French flair to the experience & provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to speak the language of love!
- From 18th to 24th January 2021
- Knowledgeable native French speaking guides
- Tour leader from the Alliance Française
- Private French cooking class, gin tasting, fine dining
- Otago Peninsula discovery with a harbour cruise and Quarantine Island visit
- Day trip to Oamaru and Moeraki boulders
- Guided tours of Penguin Place, Olveston House and Larnach Castle
From: NZD 2450 per person
En route to Akaroa
Say au revoir to your office and come relax with us in beautiful Akaroa, where nature and culture combine. It might be déjà vu for some of you, but we’ll make it new again with a bit of French panache. You can refine your palate, work on your penguin imitation, and practice your French (if you wish!) – all in the span of 4 days. We have the savoir-faire and the expert guide, all that’s missing is you!
- 3 nights at the 4-star French Farm Winery Lodge
- Wine tastings & gourmet meals
- Private, hands-on French cooking class
- Penguin encounter at dusk
- Knowledgeable bilingual driver-guide (English-French)
From: NZD 2440 per person
French Rendez-vous at Larnach Castle
Discover in Dunedin what you wished to find in France!
Immerse yourself in French culture and language with your experienced native French guides. Enjoy great French food and wine over a long weekend à la française in laid back, beautiful Dunedin. All levels welcome!
- 3 nights in the unique chateau Larnach Castle on the Otago Peninsula
- Gourmet French food and wine
- Guided tour of the Peninsula with your native French guide, specialised in wildlife and photography
- French movie in Larnach Castle’s private theatre
- Exclusive access to native French guides for all your questions about travelling in France, New Caledonia and French Polynesia when the borders re-open!
- Choose your dates!
From: NZD 1820 per person
Chic getaway in Queenstown à la française
Imagine you’re in the French Alps… Gourmet food, a glass of wine relaxing on a terrace surrounded by the breathtaking view of the mountains… You’re almost there! Treat yourself with this unique & exclusive package in Queenstown this summer. In your own “bubble” (4 to 8 people), practice your French with your native French guide and enjoy a relaxing well-deserved break!
- 3 nights at Browns Boutique Hotel with gourmet breakfast
- Cheese fondue or raclette & private French tasting menu with wine pairing
- Half-day sightseeing Tour and Wine tasting of the local vineyards
- Access to Millbrook’s health and fitness centre (pétanque, tennis court, spa pool, hot pools)
- Private screening of a French movie (with subtitles)
- Highly experienced, native French speaking guide
- Gather a group of friends and choose your dates!
From: NZD 2550 per person
One-day landscape photography workshop around Dunedin
Do you want to show your landscape photos to your friends without boring them? Are you reluctant to switch your camera from “automatic” to the more creative “manual” mode? Yoann, a Kiwi/French professional tour guide and photographer who has lived in Dunedin for over 18 years, will guide you on a day of discovery of nature photography around Dunedin. This workshop is ideal if you are just starting out in photography, if you are newly equipped or if you want to consolidate your experience with a professional photographer, in a relaxed atmosphere in Dunedin and on the beautiful Otago Peninsula.
- A discovery day of nature photography around Dunedin
- Learn the basic techniques in camera use, composition and natural lighting
- Field trip to great locations around Dunedin
- An A4 print of your best photo of the day
- A personalised feedback of your top pics of the day
- See dates in “Rate” tab
From: NZD 220 per person
Privatised Guided Tours of New Zealand
Feel the need to discover the bottom of the world with friends but without any worries? We have the ideal trip for you: a tailor-made, expertly guided tour of New Zealand in English or in French, all at your pace, fashioned with your wants and wishes in mind.
- Entirely flexible itinerary (duration, stops, comfort level)
- Perfect for small groups of friends who want to have an adventure together
- Accompanied by an experienced French guide chosen with your group in mind – we have guides specialised in the history and culture of the country, bird watching, volcanology, or hiking for example.
- On the ground support from our French team in the office if needed
From: contact us