Since 2004, Antipodes Travel has been putting their experience and professionalism to use, creating events in New Zealand and Australia.
From product launches, seminars, conferences, motivational courses, study trips (agriculture, viticulture, sport…), we choose the best intermediaries and organise your trip from A to Z.
possesses numerous assets: a relatively unknown destination once you’re off the beaten track, with breath-taking scenery, activities for all tastes, high end services and welcoming people who’ll do everything to make the impossible come true!
Confiez-nous vos projets, vos clients ne seront pas déçus !
Facilitator for Arte Television (2017)
In March & April of 2017, Antipodes Travel worked as the fixer/facilitator for a series of documentaries on volcanoes of the world which was broadcast on the TV channel Arte in 2019. The Volcanologist and presenter Arnaud Guérin spent 2 weeks in the North Island of New Zealand for filming. We looked after the scouting, researched participants, put in place the logistical components, obtained authorisations, liaised with local Maori tribes… an enormous amount of work for a result that had us at the absolute top of our game. A great adventure, too!
Organiser for SEAT’s Press Junket
|Antipodes Travel organised the press junket for SEAT in 2015, with filming and events taking place in Auckland, the Coromandel, Rotorua and Gisborne. Read the article (in French)||
Some of our References:
- Fixer/Facilitator for the series ‘Les Volcans du Monde’ broadcast on Arte in 2017
- Organisation and accompaniment of professional group trips for Dominos Pizza employees to Australia in 2016 & 2017
- Organisation and accompaniment of professional viticultural trips to New Zealand and Australia in February of 2016
- Product launch for the SEAT X-Perience vehicle between Auckland & Gisborne in December 2014/January 2015, with around 15 journalists
- High end trips for corporate clients during the Rugby World Cup in 2011
- Organisation and accompaniment of professional viticulturalists in February of 2008
- Organisation of rugby trips in June 2007 and June 2009
- Organisation of a trip for a Works Council in March 2007
- Organisation of a long distance 4×4 trek in December 2005
Contact : email@example.com